|Photo credit left / Warby Parker / right Juergen Teller courtesy of Celine|
1. This made waves all over the web last week, but Joan Didion for Celine is everything. It features a literary icon and an octogenarian, in a campaign generally reserved for neither. Celine can do no wrong. (Photo right)
2. I smiled during this entire video! Young Italian boys were asked to slap a girl, and their response was brilliant. If children can believe in anti-violence (probably through being raised with strong morals) adults have zero excuse.
3. My favourite eye wear company, Warby Parker just launched their spring collection. With eight new shapes and six new colours the possibilities are endless. (Photo left)
4. The Paris publication, Charlie Hebdo has created over 5 million copies of this week's issue in the right of free speech. Je Suis Charlie.
5. My favourite New York Times column, Modern Love had an interesting article this week titled, "To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This." The column explores the idea of falling in love through using a technique by psychologist Arthur Aron. It involves answering 36 questions, and staring into someone's eyes for 4 minutes. While it may seem like a strange premise, the writer really makes her point, and it's one of the best I've read.