It's Friday, so here's some of the things I've been reading, and liking this week! Enjoy.
|Credit: Bruce Buck for the New York Times|
1. Keira Knightley in The Edit talks about the fairytale trope and not waiting around for a man to save you.
2. I was published in my first magazine (!!!) Best Health to be exact. I wrote about blurring products for the holiday season.
3. Brooklyn Beckham nails it in the latest from T Magazine in one of my favourite vacation spots, Montauk.
4. If there is one family I'd like to be part of, it's the Missoni family. Check out their quirky Milano dream home.
5. Need music to relax to? The score to the film, The Theory of Everything is, well, EVERYTHING. My pick: Cambridge, 1963
6. These photos of top floor NYC bathrooms would turn anyone into an exhibitionist. (Photo above)
7. One of my best girls, Jaimie has a blog, Returning to Humanity where she tackles the pressing issues of race, conflict, activism and human rights. Read it. Trust me.